This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what to do about my ex, ughhhhhhh?
11-09-2012, 10:49 AM
what to do about my ex, ughhhhhhh?
okay well I'm 16 and he's 17.. i lost my virginity to him when i was 15 (and he was 16) we were eachothers longest relationship and I honestly loved him with all my heart! he said he'd never felt this way about a girl before, he's usually the type of boy that jumps from girl to girl.

We were on and off for just over a year, the last time he dumped me was almost four months ago and the reason was "I had too much sh*t going on" I cried and begged for him back for almost two months but instead of coming back he came to my house kissed me, we had a little catch up then he left..

I didn't know if he wanted to get back together or whatever so I sent him a message asking if he did and he said "Na I don't wana hurt you again"
my dad decided to get involved and tell him to stay away from me, and if he really loved me then prove it, because he didn't like me being upset all the time. but after that I sent my ex a message saying 'just ignore my dad he doesn't mean it and it has nothing to do with him' we actually spoke after that but that was just a quick conversation, like sometimes he really wants to talk to me, and other times he reads my messages and just ignores it and it kinda hurts.
since then he has had a few girls telling him they love him over facebook on his profile but he never replies to them even though he reads them, that also hurts alot! knowing he's gone back to his old ways, and i was just another one of 'those girls' in the past even though we lasted a long time.

Over a month ago, he wrote a facebook status saying basically 'if you don't like me you can f*ck off', so I sent him a private message also over facebook saying 'cheer up if someone doesn't like you for who you are then it's there problem not yours xx'
He read it but didn't reply, I know it's stupid, facebook this & facebook that but it's the only way we can talk unless we meet up, which will be pretty awkward.

I want to let him know that there's no hard feelings about him dumping me kinda thing but I don't want to look too clingy! I just don't know what to do! If I leave it he might think he's not aloud to talk to me or something... I wouldn't even mind being his friend! he's been back for me so many times before. Some days I feel fine but others I just can't take it and I break down and cry. I really felt like we were in love.. I know I'm only 16 but I thought we were going to last forever, I'm never usually like this with boys, he was the only boy I've ever loved, ahh I'm not sure you'll understand.. Please don't tell me to 'move on' because I have tried so hard to do that and it doesn't work Sad
please help and thankyou so much for reading! xx
The last time we broke up he dumped me*

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:57 AM

You have to discover that 'moving on' is a long process. It takes months, sometimes many months. 'Moving on' also means not looking them up on Facebook, talking about him to your friends, getting rid of stuff in the house that reminds you of him. I think you do have hard feelings of him dumping you and I don't think you have properly attempted to let this go.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply