This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a Facebook group/like that allows you to "see who's viewing your profile"?
11-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Is there a Facebook group/like that allows you to "see who's viewing your profile"?
I know that logic would say that no there isn't really one and all those stalker groups base this on wall posts, likes but I could be wrong. I had a discussion with someone who used to work there and said that there's no way to see who's really viewing your profile because it goes against Facebook's privacy policy and a big part of Facebook is people being able to look through their friends' profiles without the person knowing.

I ask because I'm a university student and had a bit of a crush on a former prof. I searched her on Facebook and found her and I noticed someone on her friends looked really good so I viewed her profile too. Recently, they both joined a group allowing them to see who's viewing your profile but I couldn't join it since it was abusive. They both joined this group a half-year ago because one of my friends was creeping their profiles and saw it but it disappeared, popped back up about 2 weeks ago.

I deactivated my account due to school work recently however I worry if that group works, I'm sure she would've seen me view her profile before I deactivated. I wouldn't care so much but I had to pick up something in her office and I'm becoming paranoid that she found out and disliked it. Before I saw the group on her account, I sent her an e-mail to discuss our schedule and when to pick it up. Now when I e-mailed her to confirm the date I could pick it up, she hasn't responded in a couple of days although it could just be the e-mail hasn't got to her as it's been the case in the past. I also was heading out of a building in a rush and noticed her out of corner eye but she didn't call out to greet me, she may have not seen me though.

I'm just worried I offended her so was asking if you know if this group exists. I don't see wrong in what I did as most guys and girls creep each other on facebook checking out hot pics....no one just wants to admit it and maybe she feels awkward. Does group exist or Facebook change privacy laws?
I think you're right however I'm curious as to how that group vanished and popped back in her profile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:58 AM

no, nothing on facebook lets you see who is viewing your profile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply