This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think about a person who makes a new Facebook profile to see the profile of someone who blocked?
11-09-2012, 10:50 AM
What do you think about a person who makes a new Facebook profile to see the profile of someone who blocked?
What do you think about a person who who creates a new Facebook profile to see the profile of someone who blocked them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:58 AM

its fine with me must really want to see em

Ads

A smart arrsse.

creeper

I think they are pathetic.

That person has made an idol out of someone.

Stalker, obsessed

? You can't view a persons Facebook profile unless you are a friend. There's no point to creating a new profile if you're not going to be accepted as a friend.

To them, it may seem normal if you have mutual friends. In reality, it's kind of creepy because you only want to stalk their profile and see their info, pictures, etc.

I think it shows a serious obsession. I would guess if they aren't friends with the person in the new profile, what they can still see will be limited to what is viewable to the public. I would definitely say that this person is too obsessed with the person who blocked them though. They should just let the block roll of them and realize that it is that person's loss and move on. That is the more mature way to handle a block. Separately if they have done something wrong which led to the block, they should try to address that in real life.