This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uh-oh...did i go past the internet safety limits?
11-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Uh-oh...did i go past the internet safety limits?
I was Chatting online with a girl. She was really nice and stuff. Whatever information she told me, I told her back. Like if she told me her age, I’d tell her mine. Not like we were flirting, but like a friends, cuz we were the same gender. So, I told her my age, continenet, and gender. Then she told me her facebook after lik 3 hrs. I told her mine too. We friended each other. Is that bad? I Have no info on facebook. Just A fake job and school. Not a telephone number. But It has my bday cuz pple posted on my wall during my bday. Oh and it has my name? If she’s bad what’s the worst that can happen? Tongue scared…

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:58 AM

you're fine. If she shows up in your life though, just be cautious.

Ads

It's sort of dangerous what I would do is unfriend her/block her so she can't see any of your profile any more, things like that can be dangerousSmile

Yeah, so... You posted this troll question in the Cars & Transportation section. You don't know how to use the internet, do you troll...?