This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I the only one who feels intimidated to join new groups on facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Am I the only one who feels intimidated to join new groups on facebook?
I just get so overwhelmed with all the different groups on facebook, I don't know what to join. Do you just join what everybody else becomes a part of, or do you try to find random, funny ones? How do you decide? Any suggestions. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:59 AM

I know! Same with all the game things! I started Farmville because I thought it would be cool, and now I get 5 requests a day to play some other game, or add some other stupid crap to my wall!

I decided to stay in a few "random" groups just because I've been in them with my friends for so long, but I also got out of a bunch of others and won't join any new ones unless I really like them.

Ads

Ughhh fck off geh a lyf looser >Sad

It's facebook.
There's more important things to do in life than stress over whatever online group you're going to join.

I only join if they're really funny, there's one called "I lol'd when I saw this seal" which I laughed at for ages :')
but I don't join every one because
1. they'll spam all your homepage
2. you'll spam everyone elses homepage by joining like 50 groups

I join what I like, not what everyone else does. Don't stress over it, its just facebook, no big deal. Smile

Facebook is a waste of time

Its getting really old. I mean at first i really wanted to join the ones like "I go out of my way to step on a crunchy leave", that was like the start at least for my area where they started to appear and i was like haha i thought i was the only one you know but i didnt join because it seemed a little childish. THere were a lot i wanted to join but restrained myself.

Now its just wayyy over the top.