This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter account got suspended? What next?
11-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Twitter account got suspended? What next?
Hi. I am bobjoefredsky on YouTube and I'm pretty big (almost 60,000 upload views) and I have a good amount of subscribers, and even more followers on twitter. I was suspended for no reason at all and I'm serious I did NOTHING. The only thing that MIGHT be was I because I say very minor swear words a couple times but people say much worse and they get away with it. I really don't know why I got suspended but is it permanent? When can I get back to my 30+ followers?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:59 AM

Time to stop being a "twit" I suppose ...

... do you have one of those t-shirts that says, "I'm kind of a BIG DEAL around here" ...?

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:59 AM

It's really very easy for me after I found out about KEEKO. This is a social media exchange where you can get followers on Twitter without advertising it. All you have to do is submit your username there without "@" and wait for your followers to grow.

Having a lot of twitter followers can increase your online credibility and boost your online presence......