This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my facebook account keep being disabled?
11-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Why does my facebook account keep being disabled?
Well not really my account, my step fathers account :L hes been going on his account fine, he plays games on it and talks to his friends&family... But one day he logged on and when he typed his password in it came up as "Account Disabled" and he had to make a new account... But it happened again, and now its happened for the third time! We were thinking it was a hacker or something but we put extra protection on his account, yet it still happened! Why does his account keep getting disabled?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:00 AM

It's not a hacker, trust me.
A hacker wouldn't simply log on to deactivate an account and be satisfied, he/she would mess with the facebook and with other people and try to get valuable information from him. This most likely has nothing to do with another person, unless her is being repeatedly reported many times by several people and they found him guilty of it.
When I was in middle school (jr high) , my friend's accounts were all disabled. Except for mine. We assumed that it was just a hacker or something and we automatically shot our expectations to Facebook. Facebook replied that they had closed down the accounts because they had found material claiming they were younger than 13 and weren't old enough to be on Facebook. Of course, it wasn't even true because they were 14, about to be 15. But this girl had reported them all (someone we knew and weren't on good terms with) and the accounts were closed. When it says it's been disabled, you have the opportunity to email facebook and ask them why the accounts were disabled, and they will respond with the reason within 24 hours, I'm sure. (:

Ads

There are numerous reason why your account will be disabled .

1 ) You use a fake name . And its so fake that even bots can see .

2) You use same text on multiple message . ( Duplicate text ) this will give FB the signal that you are not a real human but a bots .

3 ) Impersonate other user name .

4 ) You post content that violated FB rules , naked picture , sensitive content about religion or gov .

5 ) You add too many friends within a single days . And you keep doing it even after you get your warning from FB

6 ) You post content deemed as sensitive by your friend and they reported you as spam .

7 ) You post content deemed as HATE SPEECH !

This is the things you need to take note .
If you did not do any of the above , contact FB help centre .

it's not a hacker - facebook is disabling them because it's against the rules to create more than one account, and they can detect when you do that