This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook privacy question?
11-09-2012, 10:52 AM
Facebook privacy question?
Ok so Facebook's privacy policy changed, and I have one question that I haven't been able to solve. Before, if I commented on one of my own photos, on my page it would say "[my name] commented on his own photo", but not anymore. I commented on many of my photos talking to many others and not one story on my wall showed up as me commenting on my photo. I've tried everything in the privacy section and can't get it. Help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:00 AM

It's not supposed to show up on your wall, but if one of your friends commented on your photos, and then you did, they would be notified. So anyone else that previously commented on your photo will be notified when you comment on it.
=)

Ads

11-09-2012, 11:00 AM

Yeah, Facebook's privacy seems to constantly be changing. I've also noticed that stories saying I commented on my own things (pics, status, etc) don't show on my Wall. I think Facebook might think that's redundant so they no longer print the story that you commented on your own profile. However, it should show whenever you comment on other peoples' things.