This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is this girl fake or real!?!?!?!?
11-09-2012, 10:52 AM
is this girl fake or real!?!?!?!?
i need some advice is this girl real or fake so this girl that im going out with is super hot and a model and has had her pictures taken i found a profile on facebook that says she lives in a different state but i know she lives in my state and im not sure if shes fake or real because when i talk to her on the phone the city in my state that she says she lives in comes up on my phone and shes given me her address and i have sent a letter there and she has said she got it would a fake person give out there address or even talk on the phone? and when i talk to her on the phone she sounds like what her picture looks like high voice which shouldnt be a fat person and she does act like a real person she wont text back sometimes if she was fake wouldnt she want to get the guy super addicted then screw them over? her pictures are all over the internet and again i will say that she has told me her address and it is real so i need some good opinions
and we did date before but then broke up and she does act like a real person becasue she wouldnt talk to me or text me so i dont know

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:00 AM

if you haven't met her in person then I smell a fake

Ads

Just ask for a webcam chat, you'll know if she's fake or real.

yeah dude, a super hot model on the internet wants to be with you. Seems wicked legit, no lie

she's half & half.

Proceed with caution. I knew a rather large girl who made a fake profile once to get a guy to talk to her. She would not meet up with him or anything and he eventually found her out. If you are questioning how real she is, it's probably too good to be true. If you are really interested in her, I would look into setting up a skype meeting first. That way, you can ask her questions and see what she looks like for real.

I think you guys should meet up or at least Skype with each other or something. How did you guys go out without officially meeting? Something is fishy.

Got to agree with Leon, webcam chat which there is no excuse for as there is so much tech to do live video feeds now, you have facetime on apple products or standard webcams, and if worst comes to worst and she says no then ask for a picture with her holding up a bit of paper that says your name on it and a <3..so if shes just getting these images from the net she'll find it hard to get one of thoses.. I wouldn't get your hopes up either, unless you met her and she was real and you destroy her back end Big Grin

Let make no stone un -turned to be got will confirm the fake either false but that a deep dream.

If the address is around you,then,ask to meet up sometime. If you sent a letter and it didn't come back,that's a good sign. Send another one. Ask for a webcam chat. You'll soon find out the truth.