This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wt is timeline in facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:52 AM
Wt is timeline in facebook?
Wt is the use of timekind

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:01 AM

Timeline is named after the use of the time line displaying on the right side where posts are segregated as per the time of the post.

Ads

I see what I see and what I think The time line in Face Book is well what it is a simple map of your progress but it only records your footsteps so to speak if you tip toe or you don't leave a LIKE OR PICTURES it works just the same way as your Cell Phone , if you had a timeline on this site is would tell people what you did or all what I wrote is wrong but this is what I do with my Friends and Family
when they have changed a photo or updated their Profile. You can change your privacy standards and you can also set who you would like out of your fiend to chat to or whom you can see is online with out the interruption of others due to you may having a private chat with someone you just go to the IM Chat box look for the well let call it a washer I can't think of the name looks like a cog . tap the on it and the add you special friend users name in the appropriate bot the are only 3 I just cut and paste and save and that's it you conversation with your friend wont end up I your time line or for other friends not on the list . You may already jnow about this but I just found out 2 weeks ago.

Have fun with your face BOOK ...See ya always laugh always smile . Signing off
" LXANDER "

Hi,
Facebook Timeline is a radical new profile page design for both users and pages. Its actually, a dual-columned array of tiles that contains status updates, links, photos, media and a whole lot more, that are structured chronologically.
Timeline uses an algorithm to assess the most important moments of your life, which can then be edited to your satisfaction. Unwanted updates can be hidden from the Timeline.

Still Confused ?
Go here:http://www.facebooktimelineapp.com/2011/10/what-is-facebook-timeline-only-your.html

Timeline is the new look of facebook . as of august 2012 , Most of the facebook profiles have been migrated to timeline . Every two years Facebook gets a new Look ...Thats the way of facebook.

http://abrax.us/Facebook/TimelineGuide.php