This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do i feel depressed because im single ?
11-09-2012, 10:52 AM
Why do i feel depressed because im single ?
i'm so lonely and it hurts so bad sometimes not having that special person there anymore. Me and my ex boyfriend broke up last year during the summer and he's already moved on and i get jealous when i see pictures of his new girlfriend on Facebook .Im happy for him and everything that he's with someone that makes him happy but at the same time i still have feelings for him and i get jealous .No cute guys seem to approach me only the ugly ones. All my friends have boyfriends and it sucks being the single one in the group. I don't know what to do anymore. I cry myself every night listening to depressing songs and pray to god to make someone attractive / great personality fall for me .But it never works i hate seeing people at my school holding hands and kissing and everything i feel such a loser for being single .I just want to be in a relationship so bad so the person could understand me and love me for who i am .I feel so neglected .My parents never gave me attention when i was younger .My own mother calls me a loser cause i have social anxiety disorder and im bipolar .I feel like i won't find anyone ever cause how people are these days and i know its not the end of the world for that but i feel like i wot find anyone perfect for me .Im not attention sneeker maybe i am but i dont know.What do u think i should do ?btw im not ugly i get compliments from people saying im pretty and they like how i do my makeup etc.Im 16 by the way

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:01 AM

Your just depressed because you miss being in a relationship. I don't know if you believe in true love or not, but I do, and I believe that the perfect guy for you is just around the corner, and if you leave your mind open you will find him, or he will find you. But don't just jump into a relationship because you want one, wait it out. God doesn't give us more than we can handle. Good Luck Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply