This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can somebody get in trouble for looking at my facebook profile through someone else's account?
11-09-2012, 10:53 AM
Can somebody get in trouble for looking at my facebook profile through someone else's account?
I got into an argument with someone's mom on facebook. I was defending one of my friends and she thought it was okay to go onto her son's facebook and look at my profile. I know she did because she told me I was "so smart because I go to alternative ED," which I find extremely offensive anyways, and she was pretty much cyberbullying me. I also know that if I am not friends with someone, my school, or anything else for that matter will not show up on my profile. Before she said that, I told her to stop replying and saying things about me. Could I go to the police for cyberbullying and harassment? Could she get in trouble for violation of privacy or something? Anything to get her in trouble because I am not going to be disrespected and I am not going to be called stupid for whatever reason she chooses. Please help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:02 AM

oh please!!! that's a petty squabble
time to grow up.... and smile about such nonsense

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply