This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't know if I should ask her out on a date?
11-09-2012, 10:54 AM
I don't know if I should ask her out on a date?
Long story short. I moved to Miami on 6th grade. Met her during end of September (in 8th grade), got to know her and then suddenly my parents told me we were moving back to Colombia in a couple of days so I didn't get be on a REAL date with her (we went to the movies with group of friends but never like alone). So im coming back for October vacations (yeah i know, vacations in october? they're short) and im not sure if i should ask her out on a date or something (we kept talking through skype/facetime/facebook)...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:02 AM

YES. It's perfect. Practically writes itself. If I knew a guy like that and came back in town and asked me out I would love it. It will be special. Do it. Smile

Ads

11-09-2012, 11:02 AM

Fellas, here’s the conclusion: If you can’t continue to keep the talking moving, you can’t turn into a badass with ladies. The good thing is… together with regular effort and hard work along with put into practice, you're able to master this capability. Don’t worry in the event you don’t have a normal “gift associated with gab.” Along with consistent hard work and practice over time, you may get greater results together with the ladies than your silver-tongued brethren. That’s given that you’ve developed a core foundation of capabilities for virtually every event you’ll deal with.

If you have several approaches for you to sustain the conversation, it makes a lot more desire inside mind of a lady. She’ll be believing in order to herself: “I wonder exactly what he’s going to mention after that?” This kind of maintains your girlfriend wondering, as well as wards away from the actual greatest enemy as well as attraction-killer for a woman: Boredom. You will possibly not be “The Most Fascinating Dude Within The World” in the Dos Equis ads, yet you’ll be described as a good deal much more exciting in comparison with almost all men that don’t practice these kind of conversation tips.