This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE ONE ANSWER? It's short? Can you give your opinion on if he likes me or my friend?
11-09-2012, 10:54 AM
PLEASE ONE ANSWER? It's short? Can you give your opinion on if he likes me or my friend?
Well 2 weeks ago a guy ive known for a very long time that i never really saw as more than a friend(until now) did this:
-Chatted me on facebook
-Gave me his number
-Started texting, asked who i liked, i asked who he liked, he said no one and that he'd date anyone
-Ended up arranging a day for us to do some sexual stuff, but when the day came he cancelled
-Day later he texted me and he said hes not ready yet, but he'll let me know when he is(it was gonna be his first time getting sexual,and hes 14.he mentioned some stuff before about his dick not being very big )
- Havent really spoke since but sometimes he stares at me for a reaally long time, and on facebook the other day he said to me "omg its jenna" . Also we were staring at eachother in the halls yesterday ad he said "jennnaaaa" in a weird and funny voice and i did it back to him (saying his name)

BUT:
- He flirts with one of my friends(apparently)
- He told their friend that he likes her

He doesnt really know her theyve never been in the same classes and theyre not close at all. He told me he likes no one. So whats going on here?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:02 AM

ask him if he likes your friend
He probally likes u 2 just doesn't know what to do

Ads

11-09-2012, 11:02 AM

He 14 years old. That's the problem. He has no idea what he wants and it would be best to steer clear. Once a guy is confusing, he will always be confusing. The right guy for you is the one that is clear and honest about his feelings and what he wants. If you are also 14 then I wouldn't do anything sexual whilst you are this young. Be at least 16 years old or even older. Your older self will thank you.

I'm 28 years old. Good luck!