This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice on computer tablets?
11-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Advice on computer tablets?
I've always wanted a tablet for my computer, but never actually looked into prices, models etc. But, as Christmas is only a matter of months away, I did a little research this afternoon.
Obviously, all the "amazing" quality products range from £200 to £500, but I'm not looking for anything stupendous like that, my budget being £100 only. I've see a lot of nice, cheep and cheerful ones selling for about £80, which is a good price for me.
I want a tablet that can connect to the internet, preferably through wifi, and also one that can be used for drawing and writing. I'd like to be able to download softwares such as word, but substitutes like notepad would be fine too. Google apps would be nice, but not necessary. Being able to use social networks such as Facebook and MSN is a feature I'm defiantly looking for.
So far, my eye's been drawn to products like Creative Ziion and Coby, which are both about £70 to £90. I was a little put off by the Creative Ziion's reviews though.
Size isn't important to me, but I'd like something that was no smaller than 6 inches.
Any ideas, I could maybe stretch my budget to £110, but nothing like £150.
Thank you for reading x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:03 AM

If I were in your shoes, I would attain a Bamboo Create CTH670 tablet. It is very responsive and is and excellent size for a mid size to large desk. This is the third tablet I have had and by far the best. It is both touch and pen friendly, has programmable keys and looks very clean stylistically. It cost 150-200$ so it is in your price range.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply