This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do any of the "Profile Watcher" Facebook groups work?
11-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Do any of the "Profile Watcher" Facebook groups work?
ok so i always see my friends joining groups on Facebook like "Find our who is watching your profile with **PROFILE WATCHER**"
does it actually work? have u joined it and followed the instructions? did it work for you?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:04 AM

Apparently not, from what I have heard it is against facebook rules (privacy policy) to allow anyone to know who goes on there profile, search this in google read about it before

Ads

No they don't work, not only would the violate the Facebook privacy policy but physically the Facebook API does not open up this information to developers so its not possible to write an app that would do this.

The only way this could be achieved like with the Are You Interested app, would be to have both users add the application but I don't see why anyone would willingly add such an app.

No, that application doesn't work because it is unreliable and useless. It's created by unofficial creator who attempts to trick people.