This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My crush found out I like him. What do I do now?
11-09-2012, 10:56 AM
My crush found out I like him. What do I do now?
Ok so I have a major crush on this guy for about 5 weeks already. We're both pretty shy and when I get the courage to message him on facebook or something, he doesn't reply.

a lot of my close friends know about it and they keep bugging me to tell him, which i don't because i'm shy. we aren't in the same social circle so I can't talk to him in person.

He's perfection and I like him a lot, but he's shy too.

Today, one of my braver friends went up to him and she was like, "Brandon, [my name] likes you." and he was like "yea, i know already." "So, uh. ok. just wanted to tell you that" and then Brandon slowly shuffles off.

The end.

what should i do. i feel like going into hiding because occasionally i sneak a glance at him and i think he's caught me plenty of times. (woops)

So, hELP! D:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:04 AM

Hey!

I suggest you to let your feelings out to him. It might be easy to say but quite hard, I can understand. At this point if you don't, it might be too late. He knows that you like him and see that if he likes you or not.

Good luck!

₮ ᗪᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ₮

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply