This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Vs. Honesty, Which one?
11-09-2012, 10:57 AM
Facebook Vs. Honesty, Which one?
okay so originally i made 2 Facebook's, one for friends the other just for games or silly stuff. I needed to try and make peace with an enemy so i had the idea of using my second user to get inside her head and find out what makes her tick so i can apologize the right way. Somewhere along the way my friends (from my real user) started adding my fake user, one of my friends , a guy ive known since 6th grade, started talking to my fake user (we hadnt talk in years up until maybe a two months ago? so we dont know how each other has evolved much)
anyway i talk to him . Bad thing is hes falling for me, well me in my fake user. the user is everything i am except for the profile picture and that im "british" Now im coming up with choice, either keep him in the dark or tell him and end up probably losing him. I dont know what to do and some of my other friends are starting to piece things together (phrases i would say, my poetry or sarcasm) and noticing the connection , which means im on a time limit

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:05 AM

Still be honest... When my friend read this question she said that if you're not honest on the internet... Its sorta cyber bullying... I don't get why tho.

Ads

If you have a 2nd account for games and silly stuff, you should probably delete all of your RL friends from the 2nd account and use it for like gaming friends or whatever because one of these days someone will find out you are the same person and that will be embarrassing for you. If you tell your friend that the person he is talking to is really you, he will feel betrayed and lied to cause ur pretending ur someone else and it will probably ruin your friendship.

have the fake girl tell him that she's newly bicurious or lez, married, or just taken, or just not interested and sorry.

then delete it or stop using it.

then start talking to the guy on your real account (maybe after some time so he can get over her)
he should fall for you since the personality is the same
and voila problem solved, never speak of fake account girl again Big Grin

"Honesty is the best policy", my father used to told me that.
You should tell your friend the truth, even if you fear to lose him. If you lose him for real, least you be clean to yourself.

It seems you too is falling for your friend, accept it or not.