This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to put album on facebook timeline?
11-09-2012, 10:57 AM
How to put album on facebook timeline?
I just put a new album on facebook. But it didnt show up on my timeline. I even added a new picture to the album, and it still didnt show up on my timeline. How do I put my album on my timelie so everyone knows I have new pictures?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:05 AM

there were a button to publish albums after adding them... but after facebook added the new timeline thing this feature was removed...

Now when u upload an album u need to go to it and add a date to the album on the top right of the page and after that the album will appear on your timeline according to the date you added it

or you have another way now to post it on your timeline and is to click the Share link under the individual photo or photo album you want to share. You'll see a pop-up window where you can choose how and with whom you want to share. Pick one of the following options from the dropdown menu:

- On your own Wall (timeline): Choosing this option creates a post on your profile (timeline). Control who can see your post by choosing an audience from the lock icon dropdown, and write an optional update in the open field.

- On a friend's Wall (timeline): This option lets you post the content to a friend's profile (timeline). Type your friend's name, and then an optional message in the open field.

- In a group: This option lets you post the content to a group you're a member of. Type the group's name, and then an optional message in the open field.

- In a private message: Use this option to share privately with an individual or small group of friends. Enter your friends' names, and then an optional message in the open field.

Ads

may be u hidden the album ..just go to ACTIVITY on ur timeline .. look through the album and select the ALLOWED ON TIMELINE option

This guide will explain you how to create a photo album on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2012/01...ebook.html

And this one how to edit your Timeline:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2011/12...eline.html

Good luck!