This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend sold/ratted me out?
11-09-2012, 10:58 AM
My friend sold/ratted me out?
I know I deserve this. There are 4 people in our group. Andrew,Brian, Nick, and Justin.

We were at Justin's house and were talking about girls and how they were. We decided to go troll on Facebook using Andrew's account. We picked my ex. After a while, Andrew and Brian left home. That's when it got crazy, she got pissed off at us (Andrew) It was crazy and we were having a blast. We couldn't stop ourselves. I decided to go hone after a while. After Brian and Andrew left, it was just me and Justin trolling her by the way. So I go home, talking to her and everything was doing like normal. I get a text from her saying fuxk you, I hate you will all the insults that came out in the world. It was pure hatred. Later I found out that Andrew sold me out! My best friend! I'm mad at him and he should be mad at me. But I can't believe he ratted be out. He even let us go on Facebook to troll her. I just sat there watching the conversation while Justin typed the thing. I'm apart of this, I couldn't stop, we were having too much fun. I know I deserve this. School tomorrow, I already texted her stating, "You can hate me all your life, I know I messed everything up. I shouldn't deserve you anyway. Your wish is granted. You hate me, I respect that. I'm sorry. " I know words cannot solve this, actions can. She then asked me, " Just tell me why you did it, " I told her,"I never lied to you ever (I really didn't, I never denied the truth) I sat there next to the PC watching it. Enough has been said, do what you please."
I feel really bad, she thought of me as one of her best friends, I never meant any harm, I am a douche bag for this. Yes I am sincere writing this. I can never make it up. I would do anything to fix this. Jump off a bridge so she would know how I feel. Sorry the topic has changed, I'm just really sad about this. She deserves so much more. You guys think this is a bunch of bullshit but you can't feel how I'm feeling. Can you please please help me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:06 AM

Well, first off, what kinda stuff were you guys telling her? And did she think it was that guy Andrew telling it to her?

Ads

11-09-2012, 11:06 AM

First off. Your nicer than most. Anyways, show her you sorry. Be there for her., but for your friend you should do what you think. Confront him. Cut off communication with him if you must it's up to you. Sorry this answer was bad.

Talk to to you friend and show her you sorry.
Confront Andrew!