This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get more Twitter followers?
10-01-2012, 05:42 PM
How do I get more Twitter followers?
I'd like to get more Twitter followers @rayheffer but not sure what the best method is? Should I just follow lots of other Twitter users?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 05:50 PM

Post nude/semi-nude pics. In 24 hours I guarantee you'll get 100+ more followers.

Ads

Becoming a Pop star would help!

Maybe try reffering your freinds, telling your current followers to bring their freinds. You could offer a incentive for them to follow you, like saying "When I hit 20 followers i'll post a Tweet dedicated to my most important followers" etc. Just give them some good reasons as to why they want to follow you.

I have 370.....all I do is tweet fun things, or give shoutouts, hmm you can follow pple back....my twitter is @MaryLovesGaga <----- follow me and I'll give you a shoutout Smile

I'll follow you. http://twitter.com/AlienBlade

Here's a few tips that might help:

1. Follow lots of people and hope they follow back. Look on their profile and if their number of Follows is roughly the same as or higher than their followers there's a big chance they'll follow back.
2. Be interesting and/or humourous. Don't just say where you're going/what you're doing. Write what you thought about a film you've just seen or politics or news stories of the day. Write your favourite quotes or jokes.
3. Use hash tags.
4. Use follow friday and hope whoever you include in your #ff tweet/s follows back.
5. Promote your account on other sites. For example:
> Y!A - put link in lots of answers/questions. Also put link in 'about me' section of your profile.
> YouTube - put a link in video descriptions and put your twitter address on the video.
> Forums such as imdb or neoseeker - put link as your signature.

Note these won't guarantee more followers but could increase the chances.

Search people what you want first. and then follow them.

you can also can use many services in internet to get more follower