This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to break outta my shyness?
11-09-2012, 10:58 AM
How to break outta my shyness?
Hey, I like this girl a lot and we've been talking for a while on facebook, texting and whenever we're alone together or whenever she's with me and my friends. And after a terrible break up, I was lucky enough to get another chance. But I can't seem to go up to her while she's with her friends, idk, my heart starts pounding weirdly and I get shy and I can't seem to say nothing. And she's almost always with her friends whenever I'm around/near and I she seems to give me that look like "really? come on boy, get over here and talk", but all I can do is just awkwardly stare and silently walk away. And this is one thing I told myself I'd get over, but I mean, Idk I'm just too shy to do just go up to her and talk.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:07 AM

Try to see yourself as a friend. Not someone wanting to ask her out. Try to make friends with her friends. Ask her if she and her friends would like to go to a movie with you (you can decide if you want to take other people with). Youre probably not as bad as you think. You might want to use positive selftalk as well.. It helps A LOT. I did it for quite some time to get over my fear. Anyway, just remember that its small steps. Dont try and go all out the first time. Maybe just go over the first time and say something like "Hey, you hear about (blah blah blah) and then try to talk about what she likes the next time etc. You get it?
Anyway hope it kinda helps

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply