This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the easiest way to add my self in many facebook groups?
11-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Do exists any software for this purpose?
Or
tell me another way to add my self in many facebook groups quickly?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:09 AM

Facebook is a social networking website that lets users connect with friends and share photos, status updates and other information. One feature of Facebook is that it lets you create and join groups. These groups allow Facebook users with a similar interest to have a forum in which to talk and share information, stay up-to-date on the group's topic, and meet new people who have the same interests. Joining a group on Facebook is simple, even for beginners.

Difficulty:EasyInstructions

Search for a group you would like to join using the Facebook search bar at the top of the page. Filter the results to only groups by selecting the "Groups" tab on the left. When you see a group you would like to join, click on the group's name.

Click the "Ask to Join Group" button at the top right of the group page. Wait to be approved by a group administrator

Read more: How to Join Facebook Groups | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_12077573_join-fa...z1b4WTltSc

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply