This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do????
11-09-2012, 11:01 AM
What should I do????
Ok, so there is this boy I like who isn't the hottest boy in the world but he has an amazing personality but my friends laugh at the fact that I like him saying I should go for 'tumblr boys' but they understand why I like him. Anyway, I have had a growing suspicion that he might like me too. Might. My suspicions grew even more when he,who is rarely goes on facebook, came up on my friends who most view my profile thing. We are good friends and he is in most of my classes. I don't know what to do though... Does he like me or not? How do I know?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:10 AM

First off you need to shut off your friends when they tell you he is 'nothing' alright? Ignore their laughter he is probably the one for you and you're sure of it judging by your words. Second off; talk to him a lot, try to get to know everything about him, make him feel he has that special place for you, involve him in minor things you don't normally involve other people in and get these things bigger as time passes, trust me this will make you sure if he does or does not(let's hope he does) like you back, like you mentioned he isn't the "best boy in the world" but you making him feel special will most certainly attract him to you, try to drag him into talking a walk with you, ask him if he wants to have a drink with you in an in-direct way I.E "I'm so thristy, wanna go get something to drink from the cafeteria?" most guys would say yes of course, I know I would. Try to do these things to start being more sure he likes you and eventually he'll talk to you about it if he does, you're a girl, you know how to charm us one way or another.
Good luck! I'd be more than happy to help you if you need anything else add/message me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply