This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friend issues please help, i feel so left out?
11-09-2012, 11:01 AM
Friend issues please help, i feel so left out?
i was practically a loner at my old school.

since moving to a new school, i made many friends along the way and i finally felt like i belonged. i was no longer an outcast or an outsider.
until recently...
i made a group of friends in the beginning of last year. we hung out a lot and they were great. towards the middle of the year and now they have been excluding me out of events and parties. me and the group of friends still talk, but i feel like we're so distant. they also invite each other to go hang out in front of my face and they leave me out.
I feel so left out and it kills me when i see their happy faces on their facebook photos. i feel like i should be in those photos too, but i don't know what i did wrong.

the same scenario is happening. i feel like an outsider, just like i was at my old school

what do I do? sometimes i feel so down that i even think about committing suicide.

I have little support from my family, so friends are a huge part of my life and I don't want to loose them.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:10 AM

dont omg! maybe thats because you dont contribute in their convos? you should act friendly and crack a few jokes!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply