This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guy i like lives far away?
11-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Guy i like lives far away?
Ok, so my friend is from finland and she came to canada. She introduced me on facebook to one of her guy friends. We started talking and he says he thinks im cute and likes me. I like him back. He says he wants to loose his v-card to me (and mine too). And that he will come to canada in 1 year. I am excited to meet him, but the problem that i keep thinking about is, we will never really get the chance to have a real relationship because he would go right back to finland. And ive never had a boyfriend and i want one now Sad but everytime i think about loosing him, i get so upset and i feel like im gonna be sick. What should i do? Any advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:11 AM

Forget about him, you will never have a legitimate relationship with him as he lives on another continent. You want to be in a relationship with someone you see a lot and can spend a lot of time with. I think you also want to be in love the first time you have sex, that's just my opinion anyway as with this guy he will gone very quickly after you first meet him in person.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply