This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this girl interested in me at all? Is the fact that I hooked up with her kind of friend getting in the way?
11-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Is this girl interested in me at all? Is the fact that I hooked up with her kind of friend getting in the way?
I really like this one girl, lets call her girl A. We sat next to each other all of last year in history of the americas, and at the end of the year i got her number. We texted for a bit until i went away to camp. When I got back I texted her, but she didn't reply for pretty much the whole rest of the summer. When we got back to school she was friendly enough, but I don't really hang out with the same people she does so we didn't see each other much. I talked to her in class once or twice, but she always sits with her friends. Whenever we have talked in the hallways her friends or my friends have always shown up and gotten in the way. Now we come to girl B. Girl B is a girl i hung out with this summer along with a few other people. At the end of the summer we hooked up, and ended up sleeping in the same bed. I thought of it as kind of a one night we were drunk thing, but she chats me on Facebook and texts me a lot. Girl A and girl B aren't exactly best friends, but they hang out with the same group of people. Recently I've been trying to text girl A a lot because one of my friends said he would ask her out if I don't within a week. She does not usually respond to my texts, and when i brought it up she said, "haha sorry, i look at them and then forget to respond." she never texts me I always initiate it, and its usually about school work. I am much more attracted to girl A. than girl B., but it just seems impossible to talk to her. neither of them are exactly hugely popular or sought after by the guys in my grade. Help me internet

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:11 AM

Whoever you connect with better is he one you should go out with.

Ads

11-09-2012, 11:11 AM

You need to talk to her in person. It's hard to tell whether she's blowing you off, or if she's just really shy. Either way, you'll only get a direct response in person. Besides, it's not polite to initiate a relationship through a text, do it to her face! If you aren't that attracted to girl b, then just forget about her and stop leading her on. Don't string her along as a just in case girl.

If you just go up to girl A and say "hey, can I talk to you alone for just a few seconds?" She will either make time for you or send away her friends I'm sure-- even if it takes a couple times. Then you can go about getting a direct response from her.