This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what are some good facebook groups/pages?
11-09-2012, 11:03 AM
what are some good facebook groups/pages?
im just wondering because i love joining groups on facebook so what are some good groups/pages that i could join?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:12 AM

haha my favorite.....team edward?team jacob?how about team shut the fuck up.
#2..dont complain about grading papers over the weekend, you assigned it.

Ads

"I love using facebook"
"I think i am really awesome"
"I'm so totally popular"
those groups are good

New Face book chat v2.0 app (100% WORKING), MULLCOTT EQUESTRIAN CENTRE, Forches Cross Primary School, support the british armed forces, British armed forces, British Armed Forces, all immigrants should go home and give the british back their jobs!, No more immigrants, England is full fuck off else where !!!, Our troops should be paid more than footballers!, Keep RAF Chivenor 24 Hours, Devon!!! is in every way better than Cornwall!, STOP MEDICAL RESEARCH ON ANIMALS USE PAEDOPHILES , THE ORIGINAL BAN THE GROUP "BRITISH TROOPS ARE MURDERERS", NO TO THE PLANNED ISLAM4UK MARCH THROUGH WOOTTON BASSETT, I BET I CAN GET 1,000,000 PEOPLE WHO HATE JOHN AND EDWARD!, Get your name printed in Guinness Records for largest group! 12,000,000!, Bear Grylls, We went to the Park Community School, We will not change Christmas to suit other religions, Soldiers deserve footballers wages! INVITE ENTIRE FRIEND LIST, Rated PG!!!, Why do imagrents have more rights than i do!!?, If you don't like England then fuck off somewhere else!, Cockatiel Owners, Kakariki Lovers, Red Friday UK - Show your Support, Quad bikes r the best fun ever!!!!, Liverpool, LiverPOOL, LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!, RSPCA, Jail this woman that starved her dogs to death

cant think of any more

These are some funny pages that I know:

+ They're not "suggested friends," they're people I'm intentionally avoiding.
+ Gwen Stefani Taught Me How To Spell B-A-N-A-N-A-S
+ Dude, did the teacher come?" "Yeah, I saw him in the morning" "Dammit!
+ I wasn't kidding, you just seemed really offended
+ Open a pack of gum, and suddenly everyone is your bestfriend.

In the source you have links to them.

Good luck!