This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will he ever talk to me again? I don't understand him.?
11-09-2012, 11:04 AM
Will he ever talk to me again? I don't understand him.?
I've been hanging and talking with this guy that I like a lot and who likes me a lot, though he does have a gf. He and his close friends have admitted he is not that into her and is not himself around her. One of his friends even said he will break up with her soon after talking to him. Two weeks ago, we were hanging out with a group of friends after a festival, and I ran into an ex and there are still unresolved issues with it, so I kind of got emotional about it in front of him. He became distant immediately because he thought he did something to upset me. I clarified with him later that it was an ex, not him and I thought we were fine. He kept asking throughout the night if I was okay and we cuddled overnight. In the morning he looked uneasy and kept looking like he wanted to talk, and then completely left without saying goodbye (I fell back asleep right before he left).

I texted him asking where he went and he never texte dback, so a few hours later I textedhim again apologizing for the previous night and he texted back 24 hours later saying we were okay no worries. A few days ago, he facebook chatted me and ended up, after talking about the iphone randomly, getting offline after literally 5 mins. I asked how his weekend was and he never responded. Fast forward to last night, I texted him when I was out, asking what he was up to, and he never texted me back, I am so confused. I know he likes me, he has told me, and persistently pursued me even though he has a gf. He was the one who initiated a convo on fb and then left abruptly and now won't talk to me? I know I turned him off when I ran into my ex but if he really cared, wouldnt he try to talk things out instead of just leaving? I really like him and now I dont know what to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:12 AM

The thing to do right now is leave him alone. He has a girlfriend. You're pursuing him when you know he isn't single. It doesn't matter what his friends have to say about his relationship, he's the one in it and not them. I think that things have maybe improved with her or they've been working on their issues and because of that he's trying to cut you off. Never a good idea to get involved with a guy that has a girlfriend. If he was really that into you he'd break up with her and date you properly. Instead he's keeping you as the bit on the side, so the writing is on the wall that you're the one that is going to get dumped with ceremony. He is probably feeling guilty and conflicted. If he resolves his feelings toward his girlfriend and is ready to move on from her, he will be in touch with you. In the meantime, you need to stop chasing him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply