This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are the facebook privacy settings useless?
11-09-2012, 11:04 AM
Why are the facebook privacy settings useless?
Seriously why does it appear mark zuckerberg have no respect for facebook users privacy i mean taking the option away to choose weather or not you want your friends seeing your relationship status to automaticly posting every action to everyones news feeds giving you no freedom to choose what gets posted? i find it stupid u can hide your wall your relationship from your info but it still appears on news feeds when you connect your relationship or post,tag and the rest its just pointless and i and others lose our privacy

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:12 AM

u can choose not to post it.

and if your worried about people knowing who your dating surly you should be thinking about not dating them?

Ads

Why would you post your relationship status in the first place when you don't want anyone else to see it anyway? Now that's pointless.

Next Monday I have an interview lined up with the University of Florida, where they will tell me about how they render Facebook privacy settings useless. If you did not read about how they did this then you need to read thispost and return Monday afternoon.