This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should i do to get her ?
11-09-2012, 11:04 AM
What should i do to get her ?
I'm a sophmore. And she's a junior and I met her last week because she has 1 period with me, and she's new here. When I first met her we were taking and I ask her for her number and she gave it to me. I texted her after football practice and she didn't answer til the morning before class saying her mom took her phone. Then a couple days later I added her on facebook and tried to chat with her and she didn't respond. But when we are in class in my group she laughs at me jokes and sometimes I would show her to her lab classes. And I asked her to come to a game and she said she had to study and gave me a light touch on the arm and went to class. And I know herr friend. I sat with the and when I try to talk to her it seems like I'm blahhh..why is she doing all this. I've also had a couple girls say hi to me that she doesn't know? Explain! This is some weird mind twisting signals. Points!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:12 AM

buy her flowers

Ads

Get a box of cereal and cut a little hole in it and stick your wiener in it, so when she goes to grab some cereal she touches your wiener.

Move on shes playing hard to get and shes living it.

The best way to know about her feelings try to find one of her best friends and let them ask her is she likes u tehn u can decide what to do,,but remember always always always flirt,mit really works

She seems to already consider you as a friend
Seduce her, surprise her