This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Privacy?
11-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Facebook Privacy?
How do you set the privacyon facebook so no one not even the people who used to work with you or ex's that may have known your last job or current job find you on Facebook

are you really wide open like that?

Please help I would really like to keep the friends I "like" to be able to search for me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:13 AM

as far as i know ... ur name will always be visible to searchers ... however you can make your profile unavailable and prevent the viewrs from seeing your photos ..etc. from the privecy settings in the top right of the face book page.

Ads

i wouldnt worry about it just dont put many pics of urself on it nd dont tell were u live

hmmm what you could do is...change your settings so that everyone can only see your limited profile. You can also make someone that is added to your friends only see your limited profile ....that way your privacy will not be compromised. You can change your settings so that the people you want to see your entire profile is able to by taking them off your "limited profile viewers" list.