This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just broke up with my boyfriend 22 minutes ago and he's yet to change his Facebook profile or Tweet about me?
11-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Just broke up with my boyfriend 22 minutes ago and he's yet to change his Facebook profile or Tweet about me?
WTF is up with that? It's been almost 23 minutes already and he hasn't done anything with his Facebook profile to show his feelings or indicate he's been dumped by me and he hasn't touched his Twitter account since yesterday. What gives?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:14 AM

Maybe because he's upset and doesn't need to go to the internet to change his relationship status when he knows it's over.

Ads

I'm pretty sure you're joking but if you're not....well, you shouldn't even care. You broke up with him.

You're being obsessive... just because he doesn't update his status doesn't mean there's anything wrong with him. Maybe he's more mature than you and actually wants to keep a relationship between two people, the way relationships were intended to be, instead of between you him and the whole world.

and?dnt quite get ur question x

So you're only giving him less than 23 minutes to change all his social networking sights to show remorse?

Maybe he's been busy, maybe he's too upset to even get online.

Or maybe you weren't a good girlfriend in the first place, and it hasn't even crossed his mind to do anything.

Im sorry but really..... If facebook and twitter is what makes the world of love go round can i get off the ride.... Your friends and family are all that should matter...Sooooo the TWO of you were in a relationship and the TWO of you broke up whos bussiness is it really... The TWO of yours.!!! Sometimes break ups DO hurt peoples feelings soo really dont expect anything because why..... YOU BROKE UP WITH HIM!!!!! Its plain to see you SHOULDNT care RIGHT..........!!!!!!!!!!!!