This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sprint Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch) issues?
11-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Sprint Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch) issues?
I've only had this phone for a few months & I've never even dropped the darn thing!
First off I'm thinking my case burned out my battery. Is that possible?
Next up, my keyboard will not type. The keyboard will show up, but nothing will show up as typed, unless I restart my phone & do it right away When I call someone, going to my favorites, typing the number, sswyping in the contact, it takes FOREVER to go through. I tried calling my boyfriend 20-30 minutes ago & it just now called him. Virus? (I deleted all apps that I've downloaded in the past week & now only use my phone for SongPop, AllTalk & facebook).
Just wondering if someone out there has any suggestions for me? I'm pretty sure I have to go to Spring & get a new battery,but is it a virus too, or just a faulty battery screwing it all up?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:15 AM

Make sure your contacts are backed up to your Gmail account and reset the phone. (Settings, privacy, factory reset). Applications cause these problems 99% of the time. One an app has corrupted the software the damage is done, so removing the app will not fix the problem. 2 main software destroyers are antivirus apps and task killers (AVG, Lookout, Advanced Task Killer). You need to reset it and start over. Be cautious of what you download. I reset my phone every couple months anyway to refresh the software and make it run like new. Also after the reset check for a software update. (Settings, about phone, system updates).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply