This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you remove facebook ads?
11-09-2012, 11:06 AM
How do you remove facebook ads?
My facebook is packed with them with like dating sites and 'you are the 1,000 person to view this site, get your prize here) and it's really annoying! just wondering if there were any way to get rid of them? thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:15 AM

try adblock

Ads

you cant. but there is a way to block it

if your using fire fox or google chrome or internet explorer search addons for fire fox or what ever you have its called adblock plus 1.3 an it blocks ads.

If you get a good Internet security package. I use Kaspersky and you get "anti-banner" settings options including heuristics. This technology blocks 90% of the ads on all the websites that i visit including social networking sites. I am sure other companies include anti-banner technology in their products but you will need to check specific features on the manufacturers website. Kaspersky is the best I have used or heard of

Don't think you can remove them permanantly but you press the small 'x' in the top right corner of the add and remove it, hope this helps! Big Grin