This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can people do this on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Can people do this on Facebook?
I was looking up someone I know on facebook the other day, were not friends on Facebook. I can see there post right back to when they joined but after june 2012 all I can see is pages they've like and friends they've added.
Can you block post from showing on your timeline from certain months. or is it just that they haven't posted since then.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:15 AM

i dont think some1 can block their own posts from showing up, im pretty sure they just havent posted.
hope i helped!!

Ads

On the post box,the button next to post says public. The person that you know must have changed it to something else before posting.

facebook has a "limit past posts" function on the privacy page - it changes all public posts to "friends only"

that's what they did

and because you arent friends with them, you cant see all those old posts

That person either (1) made their profile private so you can only see stuff oncce your friends. (2) changed the settings on some of their statuses of who can see it. or (3) just dont make alot of posts
so to quickly answer yea they can do that
-with love, Anna