This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What time of the day are people most likely to be active on Twitter?
10-01-2012, 06:24 PM
What time of the day are people most likely to be active on Twitter?
I'm asking because I'm trying to get a better idea of when I should be writing tweets to get noticed. What else would you say would help my tweets stand out more?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 06:32 PM

Probably the evening after Work and School

Ads

10-01-2012, 06:32 PM

Well it depends on where your followers are from. I for example, have a majority of Japanese followers, because I love Japanese. I'm Irish though so I'm in a completely different time zone but I kinda live in both (as odd as that may seem, I just mean that, I am accustomed to Japan being 8~9 hours ahead of Ireland; depending on the time of year it is 8 or 9). It helps to be a nightowl Big Grin
So I mostly write at night and all hours in the morning sometimes.
Your tweets would stand out more if you're following people with the same interests & hobbies. Ugh sorry for stating the obvious but sometimes followers gather that don't really share the same interests. If you end your tweet with a question or asking your followers opinions on something that can help get you noticed. Good luck with your tweets! Smile
P.S. You can follow me on twitter if you want. It's the same as my username here.