This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i post this on facebook?
11-09-2012, 11:07 AM
how can i post this on facebook?
so im annoyed right now bc i.. get treated differently from americans since im from a different country. i was gonna post "sometimes i wish i was american" on facebook, but then i would get questions about it from family, especially my mom. so what can i say?? i wanna post this bc i want my friends to know... btw the guy i like is gonna see the post so dont make it sound weird or anything........haha

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:16 AM

Where are you from since your not a American? I understand that you are not as cool as us American people was we are TOTALLY ALLSOME!

Ads

Because of being judged by where I come from sometimes I wish I was originally from America. It would make life a little easier.

Don't add: you know u can block your mom from seeing your statuses???

Before I start bashing on Americans I would like for you to know that I am an American, I was born in Washington State on the west coast and have lived here for 21 years. So, let's begin.

A large percentage of Americans are morons. The wish to be an American and to live in the United States died years ago when this country did. If Americans are making fun of you for being different, then they're most likely morons. Being born into a Country and race isn't controlled by you, or anyone. We're a religion based country (even though we're not supposed to be) and every decision we make as a nation we first consult an invisible sky daddy for guidance.

I'm not going to tell you to be proud of your race and heritage because I believe national, race, and heritage pride is the stupidest thing ever. But, I can tell you that you're different. And difference is always amazing.

Say most people that are Americans came from another land or their time's past. The true America was Native to this country had it taken from them. And one I will be American.