This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can I just delete my facebook?
11-09-2012, 11:08 AM
can I just delete my facebook?
I joined facebook because my friend said it's useful.
I'm a private person and don't update my status, post pictures or say a lot.
I have just 8 friends on fb.
now I'm finding it boring, except that I can chat with some friends sometimes.
even the friend that suggested I join has made negative comments about my profile.
should I stop wasting my time there.?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:16 AM

sure

Ads

yes! i think you should just delete it if not it's just going to causse more drama between you and your friends.

Sure. You don't have to have an account and I think it is a bit sad that someone would make harsh comments about your profile like that. If you know the 8 people and you can contact them i other ways, there isn't really much point in having an account. I personally only use mine to contact people.

Yes, you can deactivate it. Go to your Account Settings, down to security and down at the bottom it gives you the option to get rid of it.

You can deactivate it.
It will look deleted, but if you ever reactivate it, everything will be there, including all friends you have at the moment of deactivation, if they don't deactivate their accounts in the mean time.

Yes you can. My daughter and I did about 4 months ago. There is a way to permanently delete the account.

Yes. If you want privacy, do not use Facebook. Facebook is the number one enemy of privacy

It is up to you i have a facebook and barely use it, i check my email chat maybe and get off i don't waste my time reading all the comments on my profile. You can delete it if you want no one can answer if you should or should not it is up to you.

Yes you can permanently delete it but have to send an email to Facebook in order to do this. I am planning to delete mine as I feel the same way about it as you do, it is a waste of time.