This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't write imagines? (stories about celebrity's)?
10-01-2012, 06:29 PM
I can't write imagines? (stories about celebrity's)?
On twitter, a lot of people are asking me to write imagines for them. (stories that put them in scenarios with the celebrities.) Problem is I can't think of anything! I have run out of ideas. Please help! (They all want one with a guy from one direction.)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 06:37 PM

Im the same way. Well what i do is I wait till really late at night so there is no distractions then I just think about everything you love about the boys be very descriptive ive noticed that people like that. Make sure to vividly describe every kiss, touch,feel, describe the way you felt (or would feel), what your wearing what they are wearing (It is commonly teen readers right? Fashion is important to teenagers) describe the feeling of Harry's warm hands on your waist, the look of Niall's blond hair, the beauty in Zayn's eyes, the way you warmed up and your spirit lifted, when Louis made a joke,The way you smiled seeing Liam's innocent smile ... If it makes your heart drop and makes you really feel like your with the boys and you love them and they love you, your readers will surely love it!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply