This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do with my currrent situation in life at the moment?
11-09-2012, 11:08 AM
What should I do with my currrent situation in life at the moment?
I'm a 19 year old guy and I consider myself as a normal person but there are some things that make me feel that I am not.

One thing that separates me from other people in my age is that I don't have a facebook profile. I think it's funny because only 4 years ago it was completely normal. I don't use facebook because there are other ways to stay in touch with people. I've had people who have asked me why I am not there and they've been cool about it when I've told them my views. Then after that people have said to me to join facebook because everyone is there. It makes me even less wanting to do it when someone forces you.

But I can't help feeling that I am isolated. Then I've also seen my friends using facebook and I've noticed that some people are taking it way to serious. I mean some people can talk to you only on facebook where they are someone they would like to be.

This is particularly irritating because there's a girl I like a lot and she likes me too. The problem is that she has such a wrong image of herself. I've looked at her facebook by using my friends account and there she is such a social and beautiful person. She has posted a lot of pictures of herself and in one of them she wears just a bikini. My jaw dropped when I saw this because she is in real life really shy. She is nervous around me and thinks that she is not accepted otherwise. Why can't she just be herself, is it really that hard? I think the situation has gone way out of control, no wonder people my age don't feel good. Is there something I can do because this is a bit depressing.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:17 AM

start up a friendship with the girl, but also be flirty as well, to off-put the unwanted "i only see you as a friend/brother" jag a girl gives a guy when he confesses his feelings for her. If she aint far away, go out and do social things together, and bring a friend or two so that way she wont feel "being put on". if things go right, then slowly sink your way into her. and dont fret about facebook. every sucker who gets on facebook is making zuckerburg THAT much richer. who needs that much money anyway? (prick.) good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply