This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook privacy settings not working?
11-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Facebook privacy settings not working?
I have set my privacy settings on facebook so that only my friends can see my profile. Ive set everything to 'friends only'. But when I go on my sisters profile to view mine, you can still see my photos but i don't have her as a friend!
Someone please help, its really bugging me! If i set my facebook to private, surely it should be!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:17 AM

Make sure you set it so that your PHOTOS are friends only also. Go to your privacy settings and check again.

Ads

11-09-2012, 11:17 AM

There are some settings which the 'friends of friends' can see..

Also, if you are tagged with a photo, that photo will be seen by everyone..You need to verify all of your privacy settings very very carefully...

There is also general directory information about you that everyone can see no matter what privacy settings that you have set up in your Facebook account

Facebook doesn't tell you much about how to protect your privacy. It is our job to make sure that every setting is perfect enough to completely protect your privacy.