This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why doesn't my husband put his and mine picture on his facebook profile display picture even though I do?
11-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Why doesn't my husband put his and mine picture on his facebook profile display picture even though I do?
He only puts his own picture, whereas I put his and mine together on the facebook profile display picture.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:18 AM

does it matter, i mean his profile info says married rite?

Ads

You're looking into it too much. It doesnt mean anything.

Because his wife over analyses things. It's facebook, people know who you are and who he is married to.

I know several people who do that. I put a picture of my own as well as my fiance. Other married couples do the same. Dont make something out of nothing.

Well, It's his choice really. Don't pressure him too much.
It's his decision and as a wife you should respect it.

Maybe he just isn't too keen on the picture? And prefers the other....
My bf didn't set his profile pic of the one we had together...then as life went on we had another pic and he set it as his profile pic

I agree with everyone else..Dont worry about it! I think that he really doesn't know that it matters to you that much..If you told him, he'd probably change it!

You seem to have a problem with lack of self confidence. Ask yourself why this bothers you? You and your husband aren't clones, you chose to put up a picture of both of you, he didn't - there is absolutely no reason why you should both do the same.
So back to your lack of self confidence. Try to work out what your real problem is - it has nothing to do with profile pictures.

Instead of posting the question to ask people who does not know your spouse, why not go to the source and ask him why he does not post a US picture on his profile?

What he says to your question should be sufficient to what you want to know, right?