This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do should I handle this? ~10 points to best answer~ HELP!!!!!?
11-09-2012, 11:10 AM
How do should I handle this? ~10 points to best answer~ HELP!!!!!?
Alright, here it goes.
Ever since I was interested in dating I have considered that I was bisexual. However, I've only recently come to terms with it. I'm emotionally and physically attracted to men and almost completely physically attracted to women. I say almost completely because, I have seriously considered dating women.

Okay so problem number one: Telling My Family and Friends.
Recently my mother and sister have discovered that I have been considering being bisexual. Only four of my friends know that I actually consider myself to be bi. The problem is, I've finally gave it the full yes, I am bisexual. But I don't know how to tell my family and the rest of my friends. Do I post a facebook status? Send out a mass text? Just walk up to people and be like, "Hey. I'm bi. What are you doing this weekend?"

Problem number two: Getting a girlfriend.
So, I have always examined girls. Their bodies, their personalities, their laughs, their smiles...their bodies. And I want to ask this girl at my school out. But I know I can't do any of that till I finally come out. Once I do come out to everyone, how do I ask her or any girl our without making it weird or creepy?

Problem number three: Interacting with female friends.
My female friends and I have always made homosexual jokes, homesexual activity (You know the whole "aye girl" thing) and we hug and they do this thing (poking boobs and grabbing asses). Now I don't par take in the boob poking and ass grabbing because I know the same sensation isn't going through when they do it versus when I do it. Nevertheless, How do I continue to interact with them without them thinking I'm trying to make a move on them or something. And how do I stop from feeling like I want to make a move on them. P.S: Some of my female friends are very attractive and I'm not sure how to keep from getting those feelings towards them.

Alright. I've put it all out there. Finally. Please. HELP!! I'm so confused.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:18 AM

You might check out the PFLAG site - it's for family of lgbt kids, but their info is useful.

It's going to be awkward, for awhile, when you come out to your friends. You might tell them that you are NOT going to make any moves, but if any of THEM are interested, you wouldn't mind them making a move on you.

You're likely to lose some friends, but that's just as well because those aren't people who really care about you, they like who they think you are. The ones that stick -- are the real friends.

Good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply