This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean if a girls calls you adorable or cute?
11-09-2012, 11:10 AM
What does it mean if a girls calls you adorable or cute?
A random girl on Facebook called me cute, and now that we're REALLY good friends (she's the nicest person I have ever met) she continues to call me cute and adorable, even though she has a boyfriend, but she says they're drifting apart. I told her that I care for her, and she says it back to me. She tells me that what I say really means a lot as well... What does it mean?

I'm really not sure if I'd want to be more than friends, though.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:18 AM

Have you met her in real life?

Ads

She wants you. If you want her, tell her that you would like to go out with her when she no longer is seeing someone.

You my man, have been friendzoned, move on, theres millions of fish in the sea, just avoid the sharks. Lol

aye boy, she has a bf. if she's talking to you like that when she gotta man then she's mad sneaky and can't be trusted..

She's a player, and does think you're cute. But she probably likes bad boys which is why she's not intimidated to be so forward with you. If you really like her, play hot and cold. But be warned, she's probably not worth it.

She wants you to be her new boyfriend but she wants you to step up and not be afraid to let her know you want her to be your girlfriend. Girls want a man that isn't afraid to show her how he feels, so this is her way of letting you know shes available for you to steal from this other guy, but you have to be a man and step up to the plate.

Also don't get too attached to her she will do the same thing to you she is doing to her boyfriend.

It means that she like you. A lot. She probably doesn't know for sure that she wants to be more than friends with you either, but I bet she would like to hang out with you sometime. So, if you're interested in her, why don't you ask her to meet you for a coffee or something? You don't have to marry her the next day. Smile
It may turn out well though.

She seemed to be interested. I call guys cute when they do something sweet, sensitive or funny, but I say it a lot to almost anyone

she is so close to you and it is time for your turn