This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my girlfriend cheating on me?
11-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Is my girlfriend cheating on me?
So we've been together almost a year. She went to college in August about 3 hours away and lived there. I'll make this short. During that time I've found out she lied to me about being in other guys dorms, but said nothing happened. Throughout the time she was in college I've caught her in small lies that can't be correlated with cheating. I broke up with her for a day because i was so fed up with the lies, and not even 24 hours into the breakup she was calling an old guy friend, who, through Facebook messages of hers i found out she openly admitted to wanting to cheat on her last boyfriend with him. So i called her off of my office phone recently, thinking she saved the number but she didn't so she didn't know it was me, and i tried playing a joke by using a fake generic name "John" but she knew a John at college and thought it was him. I took advantage of this and asked, "what about what we had?" with her thinking it was John still, she replied that was a mistake and i have a boyfriend and i shouldn't have done that. She still denys she has cheated. Am i blinded by love? I've given her numerous times to admit so we could start over.
To keep it unbiased, she doesnt fit into any of the "typical cheating signs"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:18 AM

She is cheating

Ads

It was bloody well obvious she has been cheating on you.
Bang her a few more times, slop in her hole and toss her to the curb

I think that she is cheating. I think you should be done with her.
Answer mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...202AAHjLPj