This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Amanda Todd Facebook?
11-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Amanda Todd Facebook?
Guys, there's a facebook group called "Amanda Todd, the queen of bitches", pls insult them. Yesterday the group was "Amanda Todd, the bitch" but i think it's the same creator.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/366795576737417/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:18 AM

Your being even more low than them by asking people to insult those people.
See, there is this thing called freedom of speech; it's where people can say whatever they want.
Learn.
They have their own opinion anyway.

Ads

Well, insulting them won't really help, but reporting them will at least maybe get the group off facebook.

We Are Not Going to Insult them Do you Actually have a Question about Facebook ?

Those people can burn. No one deserves to be bullied terribly after one mistake. They have no respect over a dead girl who has been bullied horribly.

I agree with the other user, report them to facebook. Her family and her memory don't need that kind of abuse.

Ever heard of freedom of speech and she got what she desvered she had sex with someone's boyfriend and she posted naked pictures of herself plus people commit sucide every day and they don't get a Facebook fan page they don't get head line news they don't get simplify she was a dumb whore she got exactly what she desvered

Yea we do get it she made a mistake don't all ppl do that but why would she have to suffer over it im pretty sure about at least 25% of ppl kids sends naked pics or flashes on webcam its a common mistake its just she was unlucky and got threaten and all the ppl calling her a whore she didn't do what that person wanted so if she was a whore why didn't she do it and not get that pic sent to everyone...she thought that guy liked her before she probable just wanted to make the guy she likes day but she was tricked and the part later on with the guy that had a gf as to what i see shes not a whore she was really depressed her life was crap so she had no where to turn or anyone to trust so stop blaming her for just being human cant hope for all your kids out there to make the right chooses they wont then that's what comes in later be there for them don't just let them feel so depressed other a mistake its life no second chances. this goes for ppl hating and loving on her its best to just leave her alone and let her R.I.P if theirs gonna be any groups for her let her family do it or it just leads to more hating.

omg that group is so sick I reported them to Facebook,this group needs to be ended.

thats messed up