This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Typical situation: Guy I like doesn't like me back...?
11-09-2012, 11:11 AM
Typical situation: Guy I like doesn't like me back...?
I feel depressed. I know what you're thinking, "Not another one of these...". But just hear me out.

Okay, so I'm 14 and Brett is 15. We are both new this year to this charter-private school and in the same class. I have literally liked him since day 1, when they called who was in our class and we were walking there and I wanted to introduce myself but my buddy got to me first. So, since then, I have not been able to stop thinking about him. Athletic, a ginger with blue eyes, he was quite funny, nice, smart, and pretty shy before we went to this camp last week of September for a PhysEd requirement. I think Brett was friends with one of the 'populars', so naturally he introduced him to everyone else and before I knew it, he was braiding girls' hair and giving them piggybacks. When we got back, everyone knew his name and I couldn't even get to my locker (it's beside his) because there was always a group of girls surrounding him every single time. Now, every girl in the school likes him.

I, quite timid and quiet, made friends with the other 'quite timids and quiets" so obviously we're not of the same social group. I have noticed him to be not that talkative at all but rather like me, more talkative when talked to. We have brief conversations at our lockers everyday and I'm not entirely sure, but I sometimes notice him glancing my way through my peripheral and when I look his way, though he quickly shifts his gaze (but it's probably my imagination). I don't even know what it is that lures me in; is it his eyes? His intelligence? His sense of humour? I honestly have no clue.

Because my parents don't permit me to have Facebook, I got my friend to stalk him (not the brightest idea, I'm aware). She's been trying to find out who he likes and today, he finally admitted it. I didn't understand. I DON'T understand. He apparently likes the b*tch (excuse my language) of the school who he thinks is 'really nice' who happens to be pretty, another new girl (loves being centre attention) who is beautiful, and yet another pretty popular girl. When I heard this (I actually saw the conversation), I got a horrible feeling in my stomach, kinda like I wanted to die. I know, a bit of an overreaction but I couldn't help it. Why would a genuine guy like him, like THAT kind of person/people? He doesn't have anything in common with them at all...

I haven't attempted to tell him I like him because I'm (yes, openly) afraid of rejection and frankly, I think I'm better off like this then having him tell me he doesn't like me. Sad

^So as you can see, I'm at a bit of a predicament. Any advice would suffice Smile
Sorry if that was a little long. It's just.... You know that feeling when you know that it's the person you want to be with? Like you just know it? It's probably silly at such a young age but I quite honestly, do feel that way :/

PLEASE HELP Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:20 AM

You should just give up on him, i know it sounds hard but is there really anything else you could do? and if this sounds hard then wait for the right time to really hint that you like him, BTW guys aren't really picky so we are really open to anyone XD i know it sounds weird but thats how it is. So if you do decide that you wanna go for him dont be afraid of rejection, its real often with guys.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply