This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help, should I say something to him?
11-09-2012, 11:12 AM
Please help, should I say something to him?
I'll try not to write too much Tongue Anyway I've gone to this thing that's like a youth group but we pretty much just play video games twice now. There is this guy there I'll call "D." He is 19 and I am 16. He started talking to me on facebook last Friday (after youth group) and he's really nice. The problem is, he asked me out a few days ago. I would have gone out with him, but my mom told me he is too old for me and said he and I should just be friends. I really value my mom's trust and since I don't really have feelings for D (I said yes because he is so nice and I wanted to give him a chance) I told him what she said. He also knows that I don't really like him like that. Anyway, he's very sweet and calls me pretty lady all the time. I'm just starting to feel uncomfortable because he's getting ahead of himself. I can read him like an open book, and I haven't even seen him since the last youth group meeting. He almost told me he loves me over text today. He said "I... nvm." And I asked him what and he was like "I probably shouldn't say it to you now... I'll say it later unless you say it first Tongue" I feel like he is so infatuated with me but he doesn't really know me, so we'll end up awkward and barely talking to each other. I want to know if I should tell him to slow down and think about things for a bit, or if I should just not pay attention to it. I enjoy texting him and he has a great personality - we're equally silly and both love music and singing. I feel like we could be close friends, but his obsession with me could prevent that. What should I do?
Also, youth group is tomorrow. If i should say something, should i do it before or after?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:20 AM

Ah, you are a sweet girl.. But it's not very satisfying being with someone you don't really like, huh? :/ I agree with your mom a lot. I know you are just telling yourself to stay with him to be nice..that's really sweet of you, but you guys shouldn't be together.. I'm sorry you have to deal with this :/ trust me though, mother's know a lot. listen to your mother..

Ads

11-09-2012, 11:20 AM

if he really likes u than u should be honest with him tell him that u think u should slow it down or whatever but be honest he'll understand good luck