This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dont you feel irritated when obama supporters call us whiners?
11-09-2012, 11:12 AM
Dont you feel irritated when obama supporters call us whiners?
For all of us who voted for Romney...havent we EARNED the right to complain as much as we want for the next four years? They are going to have to endure it over and over again. When THEY whine after 6 months of no jobs and nothing getting better we will NOT listen and will turn our backs.
I got this today on my email and feel strongly that everyone needs to take these actions:
We know that the Romney supporters are truly discouraged today and in awe of the true situation of our nation. Obama won yesterday by promising free things to uneducated special interest groups. He is the king of all deceivers and the best campaigner of our time. The media says we must be happy with his track record because we reelected him but we know this is not true. Did WE really elect this man or were large groups of very uneducated people targeted and given false promises? People are not any better off than they were 4 years ago. We must not give up as a country but there are things we can do to control this situation. We MUST hold all those accountable for the results of the election (the media and also uneducated special interest groups who are now running our country). We feel that everyone has given up and in doing so allowed this anti-American president to get relected. We let this happen so now we must fight. Please pass this email along to everyone you know and do the following if you want the future of the country to go back in the direction of the principles it was founded on. We must take this into our own hands now or our country is gone forever as we know it :
1. If you know of ANY Latino that is illegal in this country (even if they work for you personally), report them. Get them shipped back. They were a HUGE factor in the turn out of the election yesterday.
2. Don’t hire any Latinos that you know voted for Obama if they are legal (if they are not legal then report them). This is not meant to be racist. This is meant to show them the door. They came over here to make themselves a more solid living but now influenced the direction of our government to their own benefit. They do not deserve to live here anymore. Especially if they are illegal and voted.
3. If you did vote against Obama you have earned your right to exercise your freedom of speech when given the chance, it is okay to be mad. Do not just roll over and let this election “just be okay” with you. It will NOT be okay and action needs to be taken. Do this through any outlet you can, Facebook, twitter….get the word out!
4. Do NOT watch any primetime channels that lean left (which is mainly all of them). This will take a lot of willpower as a lot of people love their “shows” but by giving them ratings we are feeding the media monster that drove this election and covered up important information (like the Libya cover-up).
5. Do not buy or rent music, movies, or books from ANY left leaning celebrity that supported Obama. Yes, this includes Oprah. Don’t feed the monster. Let them feel the financial pain for once. Again, this will take a lot of willpower as we all love our entertainment but we would rather have our country back than a world of idolized reality shows and overexposed celebrities. We have to remember what is important right now and take this very seriously.
6. Write/email your congressman/senator. Tell them how unhappy you are. The louder the voices get the more they will listen. Tell them we don’t want Obama care. We don’t want higher taxes. We don’t want a higher debt ceiling. We don’t want a devalued dollar. We don’t want an unprotected nation against terrorism. We don’t want a godless nation. Tell them as often as you can!

If you are like many of us today and feel strongly that things need to change, email this to everyone/anyone who will listen and do something. We need change but it will NOT come from our government as it stands in gridlock. We need more voices. We need the voice of America to stand up and scream “we want our country back!”.
Yep and I am going to whine and whine and have some cheese with my whine hahahaha. Gonna love blaming the economy on you Obamabots!
I AM a sore loser (since that is the worst thing anybody seems to be able to say about Romney supporters today, haha) and proud of it! I am not going to stand by and watch this economy go down in flames. I am GOING TO KEEP BEING A SORE LOSER AND HOLD ALL OF YOU OBAMA SUPPORTERS ACCOUNTABLE.
Wow, you obamabots are SO original. I am just waiting in anxiety for somebody to call me a whiner or sore loser one more time. Love it!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 11:21 AM

So... you're basically whining about us calling you whiners.

Ads

Yeah, even the most liberal comedian said that, GEORGE CARLIN

"If you vote and you elect someone who screws everything up, you have NO RIGHT to complain."

One of the most intelligent things he said for a liberal

We will be back in 2016. Let them celebrate while they can. Its important to make fatass Christie pay for Obama photo op by not voting for him if he runs in 2016.

Jindal, Jeb Bush, Rubio, are our best choices for 2016.

Cause we have jobs an pay cell phone bills an use C A S H for groceries !

Why don't you whine to your party when they pull the same foot dragging they have in last 2 years in the house.Sore losers.

The truth hurts, stop crying you whiner.

Stating facts is not whining. Obama failed his first 4 years and now we get to see him spend another 6 Trillion we don't have, kill millions of more jobs, increase those living on the backs of the working class (that is shrinking) and kill businesses more than he already has. The cost of everything will continue to rise as he continues to put more regulations on our resources. Our military will be reduced significantly putting us at further risk and who knows- China may want to come collect our debt. It will be very intresting to say the least. So, I really don't care what they say we are doing- reality will be painful and they will get what they deserve.

Not really. When TSHTF, and they're wondering why their EBT cards are suddenly not working, I'll be ready and prepared.

We're all in this together. Please don't be hateful for another 4 years.

We won't succeed unless we all come together as Americans.

"Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these."